THIS DIGITAL PRODUCT IS NOT FOR SHARING AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. PLEASE BE ABOVE REPROACH AS EVERY PURCHASE HELPS TO FURTHER GOD'S PURPOSE THROUGH THIS DISCIPLESHIP MATERIAL.
JESSIE NORTH, AUTHOR
"Many Christians become discouraged when they realize they have fallen back into the same cycles of sin. Healing is an ongoing process, a daily renewal of trusting in the forgiveness of God." —Jessie North, "Walking In the New"
Book 3: Walking in the New reveals how sin can be an outward manifestation of unaddressed wounds. Freedom from sin requires a choice of drawing near to God on a moment-by-moment basis. The Word of God will help us confront the lies that allow hurt and bitterness to take root and harden our hearts.
- Perfect bind
- Cut-out Memory verse cards in the back of the book
- Wide margins for note-taking
- Extra CHB Quiet Time Worksheets in back
- Leader's Guide and Participant's Guide with each chapter
- Tailored Leader's Guidelines and Resources
- 8.5 x 11 in size