THIS DIGITAL PRODUCT IS NOT FOR SHARING AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. PLEASE BE ABOVE REPROACH AS EVERY PURCHASE HELPS TO FURTHER GOD'S PURPOSE THROUGH THIS DISCIPLESHIP MATERIAL.
JESSIE NORTH, AUTHOR
"Hurt people, hurt people. Each of us carries wounds, whether caused by choices we’ve made or by no fault of our own." —Jessie North, "Letting the Healer Heal"
Book 2: Letting the Healer Heal dispels the myth that we have to live with this pain. You will begin the healing process by learning how wounds can be turned into lies, leading you away from God, resulting in bitterness and sin. In the process of encountering Jesus in your hurt places, you will finally walk in forgiveness and freedom by allowing Jesus to heal you.
- Perfect bind
- Cut-out Memory Verse cards located in the back of the book
- Wide margins for note-taking
- Additional Quiet Time Worksheets in back
- Leader's Guide and Participant's Guide with each chapter
- Tailored Leader's Guidelines and Resources
- 8.5 by 11 in size
- 204 pages