Hurt people, hurt people. Each of us carries wounds, whether caused by choices we’ve made or by no fault of our own.
Book 2: Letting the Healer Heal dispels the myth that we have to live with this pain. You will begin the healing process by learning how wounds can be turned into lies, leading you away from God, resulting in bitterness and sin. In the process of encountering Jesus in your hurt places, you will finally walk in forgiveness and freedom by allowing Jesus to heal you.
- Grey gloss stamping on cover
- Perfect bind
- Tear-apart memory verse cards
- Wide margins for note taking
- Leader's Guide and Participant's Guide with each chapter
- Tailored Leader's Guidelines and Resources
- Heavier paper stock to prevent bleed through
- 8.5 by 11 in size
- 204 pages
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order.
Due to shipping volume, USPS has been experiencing longer delivery times than estimated. If you need a guaranteed arrival time, please select a method of shipping other than USPS Media Mail.